Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thanks! And...um...wha?

A few days ago my buddy Lisa Marie over at The Domestication of a Party Girl gave me this:


W00t! An award! Just for typing some stuff! I don't even remember the last time I got an award for anything...probably sometime in high school and probably also for typing some stuff.

Thanks, Lisa! That totally made my day. You rock! :o)

So now what? Being new to blogging and also a product of the late Cretaceous period, I am not up to speed yet with all the social etiquette of the blogosphere. Or do we call it Blogland? Blogville? Anyway, I get that I'm supposed to pass this along to a deserving party...and that would be Kato for her "The Story of Me" series as well as her general awesomeness.

Apparently I'm also supposed to tell you some shit I made up interesting factoids about myself or something when I get an award? What's the deal with that? Any enlightenment you elder bloggers care to provide will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

  1. ...and by "elder" of course I only mean in blog years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not as much an elder as some of the pros out there, but I think a lot of the awesome bloggers out there always give awards out, and you are allowed to make up your own rules. Lisa Marie makes up stuff all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's learn more about you...like NOW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! Joe, I have known Lisa since 8th grade and that's pretty much always how it has been: she never followed the rules because she was a rebel...I never followed the rules because I was basically clueless. So shall it ever be, I guess.

    OK, Ian, you asked for it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Lauren tell em about ya!
    I can tell you two things for sure
    1. Lauren will crack you up bc she is freakin hilarious
    2. She can seriously sing. Like, really sing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the bestest ever. I mean it! Thank you again and again for your kindness. We have a date... :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete